Saturday, February 25, 2006

[Ominous intro music]

Look out kids! Old man Kugemeister's rabid dog, Pierre, is on the loose and searching for a tasty morsel! We had better throw little Timmy down the well, because we aren't sure if he we make it any other way!
Well maybe not that ominous, but it is imperative that sensationalize. I am the proud owner of a flatbed scanner. Previously, I would have to travel to my father-in-law's house, which, when translated, means that I could only really scan things on the weekends. Now that I have the power, I can scan pictures, drawings, or, dare I say, unmentionable body parts (just kidding) at my leisure.
And thus, THE PLAN was born.
I am going to scan in some old comics and doodles that I keep around, and I am going to post those. That will give me some time to create some new stuff for all to enjoy.

No comments: