Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Picking up the habit

Comics have been quite a bit of fun for me and I am trying to get back in to creating them again. It is one of the things that now that I have done one I have ideas for several more. That is typically how it works.
I do not plan on having it turn out to be a political comic. It just so happens that we are in an election cycle and since I listen to NPR that is a lot of what I am hearing about. I have several ideas. Politics is so pervasive that it makes it easy.
The format is not going to continue in the hand drawn style either. It has worked for me for a long time, but with the way that computers are now, I should be able to work my way in to being digital in the near future.
I plan on doing some character design and bring out some new characters. The Carrot of Karate and the Radish of death are most likely going to be in the comics for a while since I have worked with them in the past and they are very simple to draw. This is meant to be a progression where I can come up with characters and comics that are better than the ones that I have done in the past. It will take a while, but I am fairly excited. I could hardly sleep last night after posting the comic I was that excited.

No comments: